There isn’t much I can say about these blondies, except that they rock. I cannot stress enough how easy they are, even if you do them from scratch (but if you visit my blog you can find a way to make them from a standard blondie mix also, if you’re feeling SUPER lazy).
Peanut Butter Candy Explosion Blondies (Vegan)
- 1/2 cup of vegan butter, melted
- 1 cup of tightly packed blonde coconut palm sugar
- 1/3 cup pureed tofu
- 1 flax egg made with non dairy milk instead of water (1 tbsp. ground flax seeds mixed with 3 tbsp. non dairy milk, nuke in microwave for 30 seconds)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon of baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour (I use all whole wheat pastry flour and you cannot tell)
- 3 vegan candy bars, chopped and then refrigerated for at least an hour (Jokerz, Thumbs Up, & Cleo’s)
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F. Whisk together the melted butter and sugar in a bowl.
2 Add the tofu, flax egg, and vanilla extract and whisk.
3 Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt, mix it all together. Add the candy mix-ins.
4 Pour into the pan and spread evenly. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool. Cut into squares and serve.
Makes 9 blondies.
Do you want 7 Go Max Go chocolate candy bars (one of each flavor)? Enter our awesome giveaway for a chance to win! This giveaway is open to everyone and we will pick 2 lucky winners on Monday night. We are giving you multiple entry options so you have more chances to win. On Tuesday we will announce the winners on GoMaxGo Facebook!! To enter this giveaway, comment on the GoMaxGo Facebook page with the secret word (okay 2 words), “Peanut Butter.” You can make up to 1 extra entry per social media post per day. You can tag @GoMaxGoFoods and @theveganweirdos in your tweets and #theveganweirdosnextdoor, and #gomaxgo on your Pinterest posts, as well as on Facebook.
Thanks for this opportunity! 🙂